ALL practice sessions are at Kal Tire Place
- 5:15pm-6:00pm – Competitive
- 6:00pm-6:45 – Elite
- 5:15pm-6:15pm – Competitive and Elite
- 4:00pm -4:45pm Rec/Learn to Skate and Special Olympics
- 4:45pm to 5:30pm- Elite
- Recreation: $175 plus BCSSA/SSC insurance $90
- Learn to Skate: $175 plus BCSSA/SSC insurance $90
- Competitive: $405 plus BCSSA/SSA insurance $125
- Elite: $475 plus BCSSA/SSA insurance $165
- Intro 6: $115 (includes neck guard, Kevlar cuffs and skate rental for 6 Friday sessions) plus BCSSA/SSA insurance $21
Associate Fee (under 19) $20 per family
Skate Rental $100 per season
Age: 46 but looks much younger
How long with the club: 4 years with Vernon
How long skating: 41 years
Coaching: Certified Level 2-completing Level 3
Accomplishments: 1994 Olympic team, Canadian records in 5k and 10k long track
Best Quote: Every Champion was once a contender that refused to give up- Mickey Goldmill
How long with the Club:
How long Speed skating:
Age:83 in June 2016
How long with the club: since 1992 when he helped found it
How long speed skating: Skated as a youngster,but didn’t skate for 20 years .Took it up again in late 70’s, so, about 37 years.
Coaching: Certified level 2o and did some work on level 3.
Accomplishments: Set at least 10 Canadian records in long track.(age class 70-74,75-79,80-84).
Set Canadian record in 1500 m short track (age class 70-74).
Motto: Keep moving!
How long with the club: 4 years
How long skating: hockey: 43 years, Speed skating: 3 years
Coaching: level 1 and Level 1 Referee
Best inspirational quote: Never never never never never give up